Black Friday and Cyber Monday are coming soon, and Expedia always has the absolute best deals in the world! This year is no exception with $200 of $200 flight coupons, 95% off select hotels and much more! There will be some early bird deals starting November 25th as well!
Expedia’s always incredible Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale is just a week away, and because these deals are so limited and some lasts literally minutes if not less, here’s some things to do before to help you prepare!
- Download the Expedia app. Many of our best deals and coupons are only available on the mobile app, so be sure to download before the sale starts.
- If you haven’t already, create an account on Expedia.com. It’s free, plus you’ll need a log-in to access the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals this year.
- Sign up for Expedia Rewards so that any booking you make earns you points that you can use later on flights, hotels, activities and more. Tip: bookings on the Expedia app earn you double points.
- Favorite the hotels you like on Expedia.com and the app. Coupons will only work on select hotels, so look for VIP Access™ and boutique properties. These are more likely to allow coupons at check out versus the larger chain hotels.
- Keep an open mind! Instead of having a specific destination or hotel in mind, think about what type of trip you want (i.e. warm weather), and be ready with options. Miami could be just as good as Cancun or the Caribbean — or vice versa.
Early Bird (November 25-28) deals include:
- Up to 60% off select hotels, no coupon needed, plus deals on flights, packages, activities and cruises site-wide
Black Friday deals include:
- App-exclusive coupons: $100 off $200 flight, 75% off select hotels
- All device coupons: 25% off hotel and Things to Do, 10% off select hotels
Cyber Monday deals include:
- App-exclusive coupons: $200 off $200 flight, 95% off select hotels
- All device coupons: $100 of $750 package, 25% off hotel and Things to Do, 10% off select hotels
Coupons go live at 9 a.m. PDT on Black Friday, and two times on Cyber Monday (9 a.m. PDT and 12 p.m. PDT) and are only available while supplies last. But the good news is even without a coupon, travelers can find thousands of deeply discounted travel deals all weekend long. I love Black Friday (and Cyber Monday, for that matter) because…well…I love to shop. This weekend is also the perfect time to book holiday travel, a quick winter getaway or get a jump start on those 2020 bucket lists. If you need some travel inspiration, these were the most popular destinations booked on Expedia.com during Black Friday weekend last year: Orlando, New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Denver, Miami, Phoenix, Chicago, Fort Lauderdale and Atlanta.
Tips and Tricks:
- The different coupons are all 1 per account. So let’s say you need to book 2 flights using a $100 off $200 coupon, each person should create their own Expedia account. Each person must have their own credit card as well or the system will flag it and it won’t work.
- The website may be incredible slow, have everything setup and ready the night prior, and login before the 9am time to get the best deals
To make sure you don’t miss any of deals, since they are limited quantity, follow these steps to quickly shop + redeem coupons!
How to Redeem coupons on the Expedia App
Step 1: Log in to your account via the Expedia app. (Haven’t downloaded the app yet? Get on it!)
Step 2: On desktop, grab a coupon code on the landing page here.
Step 3: Book in the app and enter the designated coupon code at checkout to get the discount. Note that the offer is limited to one per customer.
Don’t forget that when you book on the app, you also get double points. It’s a win-win!
How to Redeem coupons on Expedia.com
Step 1: On desktop, log in to your account. (Haven’t signed up yet? Get on it!)
Step 2: Grab a coupon code on the landing page here.
Step 3: Complete your booking (whether that be for a flight, hotel, vacation package, activity, etc.) and enter the designated coupon code at checkout to get the discount. Note that the offer is limited to one per customer.
These are the best travel deals in the world, and if you want to get them, make sure to prepare and be ready to go once the time starts! Some of the bigger coupons will last for seconds only, but there are still incredible deals to be had! Plan ahead now, and be ready to book come Black Friday and Cyber Monday!